Federal & Industry Regulations
Below you will find direct links to view the key regulatory documents and guidelines throughout the mobile industry.
Key Regulation Overview
Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association
The CTIA Wireless Association represents the interests of the wireless telecommunications industry, and consists of a gamut of members from carriers and their suppliers to providers and manufacturers of wireless data services and products.
- CTIA Best Practices and Guidelines for Location-Based Services v.2.0
- CTIA Messaging Principles
- CTIA MMS Interoperability Guidelines v.3.0.2
- CTIA Mobile Commerce Compliance Handbook v.1.4.1
- CTIA Short Code Monitoring Handbook v.1.7
- CTIA SMS Interoperability Guidelines v.3.2.2
Federal Communications Commission
The FFC seeks to protect the integrity of all mobile communications, and regulates interstate and international communications by radio, television, wire, satellite and cable nationwide.
- FCC Spam Guidelines
- FCC TCPA
- FCC TCPA Act 227 - Restrictions on the Use of Telephone Equipment
- FCC TCPA Consumer Guide
- FCC TCPA Clarifications Article
This page was last updated 1523469346022