Plans & Pricing Model
About Our Plans
- Aerialink offers Messaging, Services and Application plans.
- Each plan has a setup and monthly fee.
- Usage is based on a “pay-per-use” model. You pay for the number of transactions (messages, minutes, queries) used. No prepaid credits to fuss with; no bundling or unused messages.
- Flat rates (all units) make it easy to budget and forecast costs as opposed to stepped tiered pricing.
Utilize the information below to select a messaging plan that gives you access to the best originating number options for the message delivery that aligns to your use-case and traffic type.
Note the following:
- Within each Messaging plan the monthly number lease fees and text-enabling fees for BYON (Bring Your Own Number) are listed.
- For high-volume sending, you can replace the monthly fee in a messaging plan with a monthly message minimum and longer-term commitments while getting better usage rates.
- If you opt for a monthly messaging minimum, you lock into one rate for all messages for twelve (12) months. If your traffic increases, the option to increase your minimum to lower your message is available any time mid-term.
See below for a listing of originating numbers available by region.
USA Originating Numbers
- +1 U.S. Standard Long Code
- U.S. Short Code (shared/dedicated, random/vanity)
Canada Originating Numbers
- +1 Canada Standard Long Code
- Canada Short Code (dedicated only, random/vanity)
Location-Neutral Originating Numbers - 8XX and 5XX
- U.S. and Canada Toll-Free Numbers (8XX)
- 5XX (non-geographic in nature)
Int’l Short Code and Long Code Originating Numbers
- Long Codes (2-way messaging outside the U.S. and Canada)
- Short Codes (2-way messaging outside the U.S. and Canada)
Int’l 1-way Originating Alphanumeric
- Alphanumeric (1-way global, bulk SMS)
Note that a messaging plan is required for use with a Services Plan.
- Number Lookup - Query a number to learn carrier, active/inactive status, mobile/landline status and more.
- Location Services - Ping a consenting mobile handset to obtain its location via X/Y latitude and longitude.
- email2sms - This Message Proxy Service allows you to send and receive SMS and MMS through your email.
- Mobile2Mobile - Another Message Proxy Service, Mobile2Mobile forwards SMS sent to your business line to your mobile device, allowing you to reply right from your handset.
Note that a messaging plan is required for use with some Application Plans.
- Conversations (Standard) - A centralized conversational texting platform for business use.
- Conversations (White Label) - A centralized conversational texting platform for service providers.
- SurveyLink - Build and send SMS surveys. (Coming Soon - Q1 2017)
- Operator Ping - Test SMS delivery with a specific originating number and wireless carrier independent of the Aerialink network. (Coming Soon - Q1 2017)